[Public WebGL] Some WebGL draft feedback

Mark Callow [email protected]
Mon Jan 4 21:32:25 PST 2010

Hi Chris, All,

Perhaps we should propose and register some mime-types. Can you do a 3
level mime-type as in text/shader/{vertex,fragment} or
text/glsles/{vertex,fragment}? Is it useful at the Javascript level to
be able to identify vertex vs. fragment shaders by mime-type or would
text/glsles be sufficient?

Regards

    -Mark