[Public WebGL] Some WebGL draft feedback

Mark Callow [email protected]
Tue Jan 5 01:01:25 PST 2010

If it's convenient others will likely do the same thing. It would
therefore be nice to have a consistent mime-type.

Even if it's not convenient or there are other better ways, I think
you've let the genie out of the bottle. Many people are copying and will
continue to copy the framework of your examples.

Regards

    -Mark