[Public WebGL] Typed WebGLArray sequence parameter types

Shiki Okasaka [email protected]
Wed Jan 6 01:07:42 PST 2010

I've uploaded a validated WebGL IDL file at,

  http://es-operating-system.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/esidl/dom/webgl.idl

This is written in the current Web IDL editor's draft [0] format with one
extended keyword 'byte' for 8-bit integers.
Does this look reasonable? Maybe the getter and setter types should be
changed as well?

[0] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/

 - Shiki