[Public WebGL] Typed WebGLArray sequence parameter types

Shiki Okasaka [email protected]
Thu Jan 7 02:11:52 PST 2010

Thanks for the comments. I've raised a request for the addition of a signed
8-bit integer type to Web IDL:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2010JanMar/0000.html

 - Shiki