[Public WebGL] User Contributions section added to Wiki

Chris Marrin [email protected]
Thu Jan 7 11:04:34 PST 2010

I've added a new section to the Wiki where we can put external projects and examples. These are from James. It should give us a good start, please feel free to add more...

I've also restructured the front page a bit to get it more organized...

-----
~Chris
[email protected]