[Public WebGL] Some WebGL draft feedback

Mark Callow [email protected]
Thu Jan 7 18:36:40 PST 2010

I completely agree with Vlad. I have been dealing with the issues of
mixing Java2D rendering and M3G rendering on the same Java Canvas for
some time now. It really does complicate the implementation and brings
little benefit, especially when you have shaders. Most of the fancy
pixel twiddling done by the sequence of APIs Greg used as an example can
be achieved in WebGL with shaders and framebuffer objects.

Regards

    -Mark