[Public WebGL] separate typed array spec?

Vladimir Vukicevic [email protected]
Mon Jan 11 12:33:23 PST 2010

There's been a lot of interest in using the webgl typed arrays for other
uses; any objections to me creating a separate standalone spec for them,
to make it easier to pass around and get feedback on this?  I wouldn't
pull out the current Array sections from the WebGL spec, but would keep
them in sync.  If the standalone spec takes off, then we can evaluate
whether we want the WebGL spec to refer to it.

      - Vlad