[Public WebGL] separate typed array spec?

Shiki Okasaka [email protected]
Thu Jan 14 00:35:48 PST 2010

If we will follow the current Web IDL editor's draft, it seems using
the T[] notation for arrays might be a good starting point to me [0].
Then the language bindings for T[] could be further elaborated.

I think CanvasPixelArray for CanvasRenderingContext2D can also be expressed as,
  readonly attribute octet[] data;
in ImageData without using unnamed getters and setters.

[0] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/#idl-array

 - Shiki