[Public WebGL] standalone typed array spec

Vladimir Vukicevic [email protected]
Tue Jan 26 01:13:27 PST 2010

I've got a standalone typed array spec pulled out here: http://people.mozilla.com/~vladimir/jsvec/TypedArray-spec.html

It still needs a decent amount of work, but I think it conveys the basic idea. Brendan Eich has suggested that I send this to the es-discuss list (ecmascript group) and to put a strawman proposal up for them to discuss during their meetings this week; I'll do that as well to get their feedback and thoughts. It would be interesting to have this functionality be a core part of ES, or at least as part of a standard library of some kind.

- Vlad