[Public WebGL] WebKit nightly does not recognize "webgl" for context type

John Davis [email protected]
Thu Feb 3 17:59:14 PST 2011

I agree with Chris, we should let things shake out for a while.  Once we
have a version that runs well on everything, including tablets, etc.  Then
we can flip the switch.  Think of it as versions.