[Public WebGL] Announcing gl64k - the webgl competition

Jarrad Hope [email protected]
Fri Feb 4 15:36:00 PST 2011

Hey Guys

What better way to hail in the start of webgl than with a healthy competition?

The goal of the competition is to show off webgl in its fullest with a
64kb filesize restriction (demoscene intro comp style)

At the moment its entirely self-funded and I need to get a board of
judges together.

If anyone has any extra ideas for the competition, let me know i'd
love to hear it!

Details are at http://gl64k.com

Cheers,
Jarrad