[Public WebGL] NaN handling in Typed Array spec

Cameron McCormack [email protected]
Mon Feb 7 20:49:41 PST 2011

James Robinson:
> Why not propose that this change be made at the WebIDL level instead? As you
> point out this is probably not an observable change for most other users of
> WebIDL.

In Web IDL there I just erred on the side of defining how exactly the
single JS Number NaN value gets converted to an IDL float NaN.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/