[Public WebGL] Is it possible to use multiple indexes in WebGL when drawing?

Ivan Popov [email protected]
Fri Feb 11 06:20:38 PST 2011

Thank you for your reply.
In truth, I did so, taking all the data from float textures.
I hope that the expansionOES_texture_float will be available on all
platforms, a pity that no NPOT textures.