[Public WebGL] Texture lookup in vertex shader

Vangelis Kokkevis [email protected]
Mon Feb 14 09:20:13 PST 2011

Hi John,

It's still probably a couple of months off as it's a somewhat involved task.
The top priority at the moment is fixing a handful of remaining failures
exposed by the WebGL conformance test suite.

Vangelis