[Public WebGL] Changes to the spec

Ben Vanik [email protected]
Mon Feb 14 15:21:37 PST 2011

I noticed yesterday that all the links jump to the es_full_spec pdf instead
of webpages. The usability of this is pretty bad for me as the fragment
identifier doesn't seem to work in Chrome (always goes to top of document)
and Chromium just re-downloads it each time I click on a link. For as often
as I click those links in the spec this is a bit of a pain ;(
Is there a reason everything was switched? Is the PDF more up to date than
the pages that were previously linked?

--
Ben Vanik
http://www.noxa.org