[Public WebGL] Uniform*fv and arrays

Tim Johansson [email protected]
Wed Feb 16 08:33:33 PST 2011

Hi,

a while ago we had a discussion about the count to uniform*fv and did
some changes to how that was calculated. In the same discussion we also
talked about how to handle arrays of length 1. If I remember correctly
we said that for example "uniform2fv(loc, [0, 1])" should be OK if the
uniform is declared as "float foo[1]", but fail with invalid_operation
if it was declared as "float foo".

At the moment we have two conformance tests which checks that setting
non array uniforms with count > 1 succeeds, which does not seem to match
the spec. I'm planning to change that and also add a test for arrays of
length 1. I just want to make sure I remember this stuff correctly
before doing so.

//Tim