[Public WebGL] Worlds of WebGL and FF4b11

Mark Callow [email protected]
Fri Feb 18 14:32:58 PST 2011

I just installed Minefield (b12pre) and the demo runs fine. However it
now also runs fine in  a restarted FFb11. It is very strange. I did exit
and restart FFb11 yesterday before I made the complaint and the problem
persisted. I have the same set of other applications still running as
were running yesterday; the system has not been rebooted. The only thing
that seems to be different  today is that Minefield has been installed
on the system.

Oh! The OS is Windows XP.

Regards

    -Mark