[Public WebGL] Context lost event in Chrome

Mark Callow [email protected]
Mon Feb 21 14:55:01 PST 2011

I left my simple WebGL app running on one computer in Chrome (using GWT
dev mode) while I did something on a second machine. When I returned my
attention to the first computer, the application had received a context
lost event. There was nothing else going on in Chrome or on that
computer so why would a context lost event have been triggered?

I have tried to reproduce the phenomenon but this time the application
just keeps on running.

Regards

    -Mark