[Public WebGL] Context lost event in Chrome

Alexey Marinichev [email protected]
Tue Feb 22 17:24:03 PST 2011

Windows XP does not implement Direct3D9Ex interface.  According to the
comment in Display.cpp:

    // Use Direct3D9Ex if available. Among other things, this version is
less
    // inclined to report a lost context, for example when the user switches
    // desktop. Direct3D9Ex is available in Windows Vista and later if
suitable drivers are available.