[Public WebGL] WebKit 20-50% slower than Chrome/Minefield using large Float32Array Arrays

Stephen Bannasch [email protected]
Tue Feb 22 21:53:12 PST 2011

At 9:26 PM -0800 2/22/11, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
> [...]

Also those are useless urls (local development) -- here are more useful urls:

http://visual-demos.dev.concord.org/seasons/earth/model2d-reg-arrays.html
http://visual-demos.dev.concord.org/seasons/earth/model2d.html