[Public WebGL] WebKit 20-50% slower than Chrome/Minefield using large Float32Array Arrays

Stephen Bannasch [email protected]
Thu Feb 24 05:11:33 PST 2011

One more interesting bit of data ... IE9 running in VirtualBox on my Mac is the fastest browser at 31.1 fps running the
JavaScript Energy 2D computational simulation using regular JavaScript arrays.  That's 50% faster than Chrome 10 on my Mac.