[Public WebGL] WebKit 20-50% slower than Chrome/Minefield using large Float32Array Arrays

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Thu Feb 24 09:47:47 PST 2011

Is that with or without rendering?

Would it be possible for you to turn your simulation into a headless
benchmark that reports e.g. operations per second?

-Ken