[Public WebGL] WebKit 20-50% slower than Chrome/Minefield using large Float32Array Arrays

[email protected] [email protected]
Fri Feb 25 08:42:49 PST 2011

> It didn't even occur to me that using the one innerHTML statement to
> update the number of model steps run and the current framerate would have
> any noticeable affect of the overall speed of running the computational
> simulation.

Yeah - it does.  It could easily cause the compositor to repaint the
entire window...depending on a lot of really complicated conditions that
are tough to get 100% right and may be browser-dependent.

  -- Steve