[Public WebGL] Looking for webgl applications which use vertex textures

Glenn Maynard [email protected]
Fri May 6 19:20:12 PDT 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 9:50 PM, John Davis <[email protected]> wrote:
> I can try and put some stuff together if it's in the chrome canary build.

If you want to force the issue, try starting Chrome with
-use-gl=desktop; last I checked that enabled vertex texture sampling
for me.  It causes other issues in the process, of course, but it
might help you here.

--
Glenn Maynard