[Public WebGL] WebCL

[email protected] [email protected]
Mon May 9 00:09:01 PDT 2011

John, all,

Best regards,
  Tomi

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ext John Davis
Sent: 8. toukokuuta 2011 13:58
To: Aarnio Tomi (Nokia-NRC/Tampere)
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Public WebGL] WebCL

Any updates on the WebCL mailing list?
On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:01 AM, <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Benoit, all,

I'm expecting a public WebCL mailing list to be set up within the next few days, we're only waiting for a final "OK" from the Khronos board.

Meanwhile, you may want to try out our WebCL prototype at http://webcl.nokiaresearch.com. Be forewarned that it probably won't work out of the box, unless you have very recent NVIDIA or AMD display drivers already installed (which may actually be the case for most people on this mailing list, but not the general public). The source code is available under LGPL.

We would appreciate any feedback, either directly to me or via the upcoming WebCL public mailing list. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
  Tomi
Tomi Aarnio
Senior Research Engineer