[Public WebGL] Vetex shader texture lookups

Mark Callow [email protected]
Mon May 16 07:56:44 PDT 2011

It is not working for me in either FF4 or WebKit. In both cases, I first
of all see a screen with an image and below it the message that I need a
WebGL capable browser. That quickly disappears to be replaced by black
with a message below telling me I can use the arrow keys to move left &
right. Nothing further happens.

Regards

    -Mark