[Public WebGL] Fwd: WebGL online 3d narrative, future predictions

Aleksandar Rodic [email protected]
Mon May 16 10:56:05 PDT 2011

The bug was not WebGL related. It was a last minute optimization which
pauses the rendering before the user scrolls down. For some reason
document.body.scrollTop was returning 0 in Firefox. The optimization is now
removed and the viewer should work in Firefox as soon as caches update.
http://ro.me/tech Please let me know if you notice any other problems.

Regards,

--
Aleksandar Rodić
http://www.aleksandarrodic.com

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Aleksandar Rodic <[email protected]