[Public WebGL] How to check for WebGL support

Tony Parisi [email protected]
Thu May 19 12:01:29 PDT 2011

It would sure be nice as a web developer to know whether the software
fallback is going to happen or not, via some other defined property. I don't
think it is reasonable to hide it from the developer...

--
Tony Parisi                             [email protected]
CTO at Large                         415.902.8002