[Public WebGL] Updated WebGL spec with bounds checking info

Mark Callow [email protected]
Thu May 26 20:27:48 PDT 2011

The text in the non-normative box of 4.5 sounds very normative:
"...runtime checks must be added to ensure compliant behavior."

Section 6.2 gives indexing with a constant expression as an example of
dynamic indexing. What is dynamic about it?

Regards

    -Mark