[Public WebGL] Could Flash run OpenGL ES 2.0 shaders?

stephen white [email protected]
Mon May 30 08:42:23 PDT 2011

On 31/05/2011, at 12:57 AM, Steve Baker wrote:
> But why on earth do such an incredibly nasty thing?  We have native
> WebGL implementations coming on-stream for all of the major platforms.

Except IE, and the Flash option wouldn't need installing like the Chrome Frame plugin. I wasn't really thinking of WebGL shader code to AGAL, but more on the driver level where WebGL is compiled to the card's native code anyway. AGAL could just be treated as hardware bytecode?

--
  [email protected]