[Public WebGL] Could Flash run OpenGL ES 2.0 shaders?

stephen white [email protected]
Mon May 30 10:16:45 PDT 2011

On 31/05/2011, at 1:12 AM, stephen white wrote:
> I wasn't really thinking of WebGL shader code to AGAL, but more on the driver level where WebGL is compiled to the card's native code anyway. AGAL could just be treated as hardware bytecode?

To clarify, the compiler would need to be in Javascript to run on IE, and it could compile WebGL shader code to the byte code underlying AGAL to create a Flash block that is the same as canvas3d.

--
  [email protected]