[Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

Mark Callow [email protected]
Fri Sep 16 11:08:42 PDT 2011

Would you object to having to modify your applications to explicitly
enable rendering to floating point buffers?

It is the high probability that this far from universally supported
feature will be used without the developer realizing that it is optional
that is causing my objections.

Regards

    -Mark