[Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

Mark Callow [email protected]
Fri Sep 16 11:39:15 PDT 2011

I do not think so. We have gone to great lengths before, e.g.
UniformLocation, to avoid situations where incorrectly written programs
will run on some GPUs but not others. Why is it suddenly necessary to
abandon the principles we established?

Regards

    -Mark