[Public WebGL] readPixles() can't access float values (OES_texture_float interaction)

Mark Callow [email protected]
Tue Sep 20 11:59:27 PDT 2011

My bad. fbo_color_attachments is not what I recalled from when I first
looked at the Tegra information. Thanks for correcting me.

NVIDIA bad too. OES_texture_half_float does not change the OpenGL ES 2.0
specification language that says no (internal) formats other than a
small list of integer formats are color-renderable. They should have
made an extension.

Regards

    -Mark