[Public WebGL] Problem with 'more-than-65536-points.html' test

Jeff Gilbert [email protected]
Mon Sep 26 15:04:48 PDT 2011

Hi,

In implementing antialiasing for Firefox, I am getting failures on this test for some rendering paths, and only for some sampling levels.
While it's possible that this is a driver bug (since this is only on our native GL path, and not with ANGLE), it doesn't seem to me that this test should be using antialiasing. A problem with antialiasing shouldn't fail it even though the issue it's supposed to be testing passes.

Just disabling antialiasing in this test would keep this test specific. If we want to test for the antialiasing artifacts that are causing this test to fail, I think we should make that a separate test.

-Jeff