[Public WebGL] Vestigial module syntax in the IDL

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Mon Apr 2 14:31:31 PDT 2012

Thanks, this was just an oversight. Fixed in the editor's draft spec,
webgl.idl and also the typed array spec's typedarray.idl. These
changes should propagate from the SVN repo to
https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/latest/ within 15
minutes. Please review and post if any problems with these edits.

-Ken