[Public WebGL] IDL still includes "raises" clauses, which WebIDL doesn't have anymore

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Mon Apr 2 17:29:46 PDT 2012

Thanks for bringing this up.

I've removed the "raises" clauses from the spec and webgl.idl,
replacing them with comments indicating that the entry points may
throw DOMException. Also changed the spec language to say "thrown"
rather than "raised" when describing exceptions.

I'm unconvinced that removing the "raises" clauses from Web IDL was a
good idea, but agree that WebGL should conform to the spec.

-Ken