[Public WebGL] Should WebGLContextAttributes be a callback interface?

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Mon Apr 2 18:39:21 PDT 2012

-public-script-coord

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Boris Zbarsky <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 3/31/12 10:27 AM, Glenn Maynard wrote:
>>
>> The IDL is out of date.

This was just an oversight.

> OK.  Can the spec at least not link to it, then?  The current setup is ...
> confusing at best.

No. The IDL is supposed to be kept up to date. I've attempted to bring
webgl.idl up to date with the current spec. If I missed anything
please post.