[Public WebGL] What should getContextAttributes return after the context has been lost?

Boris Zbarsky [email protected]
Wed Apr 4 20:49:03 PDT 2012

On 4/4/12 6:39 PM, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> Since it's easy to keep this information around after a context loss, I
> think it'd be better for this function to have explicit context lost
> handling

That seems fine to me, certainly from my "I'm just writing bindings for
this stuff" perspective.  ;)

>     There are similar issues with various creation functions and whatnot.
>

> For functions like createTexture, I think they should behave as
> described in
> https://www.khronos.org/webgl/public-mailing-list/archives/1203/msg00086.html.

That would be fine by me too, for the same reason...

-Boris