[Public WebGL] OT: exception handling

Florian Bösch [email protected]
Fri Apr 6 09:44:09 PDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Gregg Tavares (勤) <[email protected]> wrote:

> Every DirectX app from DirectX1 through DirectX9 handled this. There's
> lots of precedent for dealing with this.

Alright, maybe it's a documentation/tutorial/example problem then. I'd call
for some topic page somewhere that collects a series of working
applications that deal with this. Starting with a hello world, and ending
somewhere at the level of angry birds and webgl quake. My personal theory
is, with JS/WebGL anybody's gonna hit a stonewall at about tutorial #3 or
#4, and I know I'm not qualified to write them, because from where I'm
sitting, the complexity and difficulty so quickly explodes, I don't believe
in it. But I'd love to be proven wrong for good.