[Public WebGL] OT: exception handling

Brandon Jones [email protected]
Fri Apr 6 11:12:26 PDT 2012

That's a great resource and a great start but if we really want the issue
to gain traction among devs you have to get high profile people to make
some noise about it and you need it to be easy to find samples that handle
it correctly. If the only way to learn about context loss is to go
searching for context loss nobody will ever pick up on it. If they see
context loss handling in every example packaged with Three.js, though...

--Brandon