[Public WebGL] Re: WebGL IDL for uniform1fv is not valid WebIDL

Cameron McCormack [email protected]
Sun Apr 8 18:49:26 PDT 2012

Boris Zbarsky:
> Or you could make it distinguishable and check for the right interface
> before trying the generic conversion.

All right I've done this now.  In the argument resolution algorithm I
just swapped the order of checking for platform (non-array) objects and
platform array objects, which I think gives the desired behaviour.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/WebIDL/Overview.xml.diff?r1=1.512;r2=1.515;f=h