[Public WebGL] WebGL Stats

Brandon Jones [email protected]
Sun Apr 8 20:10:04 PDT 2012

Isn't that a bit like saying that browser usage stats are biased because
they only include people who have an internet connection?

If your intention for the data is to determine wether or not WebGL is
wide-spread enough for use in your app then yes, that stat is going to be
biased. If you've already made the choice to use WebGL (as I would expect
most people on this list have) then it provides very valuable information
about the capabilities present within WebGL's install bases. That's
incredibly valuable information, and should be fairly accurately
represented here.

--Brandon