[Public WebGL] Differing TypedArray#set behavior

Oliver Hunt [email protected]
Fri Apr 13 09:13:33 PDT 2012

I looked at our handling in JSC, and assuming similar behaviour in V8 this is likely a bug in the TypedArray implementation in WebKit itself.  The engines already correctly pessimise access :-/

--Oliver