[Public WebGL] getProgramInfoLog IDL and prose return type is inconsistent

Boris Zbarsky [email protected]
Tue Apr 17 07:41:50 PDT 2012

The IDL has:

     DOMString? getProgramInfoLog(WebGLProgram? program);

The prose has:

     DOMString getProgramInfoLog(WebGLProgram? program)

I assume this should have a nullable return type so that in context-lost
situations null can be returned?  As a side note, it's not clear to me
whether anything defines the behavior if the given program is null...

-Boris