[Public WebGL] Can getSupportedExtensions return null?

Cedric Vivier [email protected]
Sun Apr 22 04:43:36 PDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 01:51, Boris Zbarsky <[email protected]> wrote:
> The IDL block for getSupportedExtensions says it returns
> "sequence<DOMString>?" but the actual prose says it returns
> "sequence<DOMString>" (note missing '?').  Which one is correct?  I'm
> assuming it's the former, and the only time null can be returned is if
> context is lost?

I'm not sure to remember what was the intent here, but I think adding
"Returns a zero-length sequence if the context's webgl context lost
flag is set." would be a good idea.
It would avoid for some apps to throw at context loss because of this
call where they are (logically) expecting an array.

Regards,