[Public WebGL] questions about vertexAttribPointer / getVertexAttrib offsets

Boris Zbarsky [email protected]
Mon Apr 23 18:12:58 PDT 2012

On 4/23/12 7:32 PM, Gregg Tavares (勤) wrote:
> Update this test to use -4. I think that makes it check for negative
> offsets instead of the offset not being the correct size of the type.

Yes.

Now Chrome passes this test, while my Firefox build with the check for
negative offset removed fails.

Chrome still doesn't generate an error when the offset is -8000000000,
though.

-Boris