[Public WebGL] Uniform Default Values conformance test

Benoit Jacob [email protected]
Mon Apr 23 19:56:42 PDT 2012

On Ubuntu 11.10 64bit, Gallium 0.4 on AMD RV710 / 2.1 Mesa 7.11, I get these results for all types:

testing: float

vertex shader
fragment shader default value should be zero
PASS should be green
test test by setting value
FAIL should be red
at (0, 0) expected: 255,0,0,255 was 0,255,0,255
re-linking should reset to defaults
PASS should be green
PASS getError was expected value: NO_ERROR : should be no GL errors

vertex shader
fragment shader default value should be zero
PASS should be green
test test by setting value
FAIL should be red
at (0, 0) expected: 255,0,0,255 was 0,255,0,255
re-linking should reset to defaults
PASS should be green
PASS getError was expected value: NO_ERROR : should be no GL errors

vertex shader
fragment shader default value should be zero
PASS should be green
test test by setting value
PASS should be red