[Public WebGL] Improving "explicit context loss handling"

Kenneth Russell [email protected]
Thu Apr 26 17:16:04 PDT 2012

Thanks, this is a very nice cleanup and improvement to the precision
of the spec. Incorporated. (As [WebGLHandlesContextLoss], since just
[WebGLContextLoss] sounded a little odd in conjunction with step (1)
in section 5.14.)

-Ken