[Public WebGL] Improving "explicit context loss handling"

Boris Zbarsky [email protected]
Thu Apr 26 19:00:22 PDT 2012

On 4/26/12 8:16 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
> Thanks, this is a very nice cleanup and improvement to the precision
> of the spec. Incorporated. (As [WebGLHandlesContextLoss], since just
> [WebGLContextLoss] sounded a little odd in conjunction with step (1)
> in section 5.14.)

So at this point, all non-void methods with non-nullable return values
and all properties with non-nullable return values should have
[WebGLHandlesContextLoss], if I understand correctly?  And everything
else should return null on lost context?

-Boris